oneMKL on Nvidia GPUS

Hi, I am installing oneMKL library with cublas back end.
I am following this page: Building the Project — oneAPI Math Kernel Library Interfaces 0.1 documentation
The first cmake option has run fine. In second cmake option, cmake – build . I am getting the following error.
clang-16: error. unable to execute command: killed
clang-16: error: sycl-post-link command failed due to signal

I have installed dpc++ toolchain with support for Nvidia CUDA from GitHub - intel/llvm: Intel staging area for llvm.org contribution. Home for Intel LLVM-based projects..
The above error is also coming sometimes when I am compiling normal dpcpp codes using clang++ compiler and sometimes codes are compiling fine with a simple warning and no error.
Can you please help me to resolve this error ?

What command are you using to build?
The error is not giving any clues apart from that it failed.
If you can reproduce it I would suggest raising an issue on the oneMKL project with the steps.

Hi rod,

I was able to resolve the error.
Actually, anti virus in our organization is blocking sycl-post-link binary. I have raised a request in our organization and sycl-post-link is whitelisted. Now, I am not getting that error. Thanks.

Now, I am getting a new error while building using cmake,
Option followed to configure:
cmake … -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=/home/tcs/sycl_workspace/llvm/build/bin/clang++ -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=/home/tcs/sycl_workspace/llvm/build/bin/clang -DENABLE_CUBLAS_BACKEND=True -DENABLE_MKLCPU_BACKEND=False -DENABLE_MKLGPU_BACKEND=False -DREF_BLAS_ROOT=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu

Error: while running cmake --build .
llvm-foreach: killed
clang-16: error: llvm-spirv command failed with exit code 254.
Do you have any comments regrading this error ?

Thanks,
Rajashekar.

I can’t find any reference to this error previously. What is a bit strange about it is that it refers to llvm-spirv and you are trying to target ptx. So maybe this is a build specific issue. You should raise this on the oneMKL repo to get support from the team that maintains the repository.

Thanks rod for your response. I will raise the issue on oneMKL repo.

Regards,
Rajashekar.