Spirv tool dependencies not found

I’m working through the ComputeCpp install directions from here.

Here is the abridged version of output from performing ‘make’ from Step 5:
error: spirv-ll-tool command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
samples/CMakeFiles/vptr_vptr.cpp_0_ih.dir/build.make:62: recipe for target ‘samples/vptr_vptr.cpp.bc’ failed

So I went and ran ldd on the spirv-II-tool in the bin directory, getting this error:
…/…/ComputeCpp-CE-2.1.0-x86_64-linux-gnu/bin/spirv-ll-tool: /lib64/libtinfo.so.5: no version information available (required by …/…/ComputeCpp-CE-2.1.0-x86_64-linux-gnu/bin/spirv-ll-tool)
…/…/ComputeCpp-CE-2.1.0-x86_64-linux-gnu/bin/spirv-ll-tool: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found (required by ../../ComputeCpp-CE-2.1.0-x86_64-linux-gnu/bin/spirv-ll-tool) ../../ComputeCpp-CE-2.1.0-x86_64-linux-gnu/bin/spirv-ll-tool: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version GLIBCXX_3.4.21’ not found (required by …/…/ComputeCpp-CE-2.1.0-x86_64-linux-gnu/bin/spirv-ll-tool)

I can’t figure out why this is happening because here are my specs:
gcc -V = 6.3.1
opencl-headers.noarch 2.1-2
centos 7

And the requirements say any gcc > 4.8 should suffice.
Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

Also-- here’s the output from computecpp_info:

ComputeCpp Info (CE 2.1.0)

SYCL 1.2.1 revision 3

Toolchain information:

GLIBC version: 2.17
GLIBCXX: 20190605
This version of libstdc++ is not supported.
Consider switching to one of these supported versions:

Device Info:

Cannot find any devices on the system. Please refer to your OpenCL vendor documentation.

But I disregarded this based on this answer:

Any help appreciated.

Hi, thank you for reporting this issue. spirv-ll-tool is called when generating SPIR, so a possible workaround is to use SPIR-V instead, if your device supports it. You can do that by setting -DCOMPUTECPP_BITCODE=spirv64 on the CMake command line.

computecpp_info reports which targets are supports by each device, but it doesn’t seem to find any devices on your system.

Thanks @peterzuzek, that allowed my make command to succeed.
In regards to the compute_info exe, do you concur with the answer that I posted above? That answer seems to indicate that I shouldn’t be concerned. I’m also not sure on how to obtain the correct libcstd++.

Yes, unfortunately that warning is not correct, it’s not a cause for concern.

I’m also not sure on how to obtain the correct libcstd++.

That’s generally tied to the OS, you cannot really do much. ComputeCpp doesn’t officially support CentOS 7 anymore, but we do try to ship a generic Linux package, so it would require an update on our side.